Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC to play Football manager and Sims 4

Options
  • 24-08-2014 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi, I want to get a PC for Christmas for teens that will be playing games like Sims and Football Manager. Im not very techy so havent much of a clue of the specs I should be looking for in a computer. Is there anything in a shop or online that anyone could recommend or else could you recommend someone reliable who would build it for me in Limerick or Tralee and would be able to fix any problems with it!! My budget would be e500-e600 including monitor, keyboard and mouse. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/ypR3NG

Won't be a powerhouse by any means, but it will get the job done in those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭brucefan

Thanks for that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Whats your budget, do you have any parts you can already use etc?

*edit* didnt see your budget and all in you OP whoops.

Post again in late October :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/ypR3NG

Won't be a powerhouse by any means, but it will get the job done in those games.

Wouldn't really agree with that list, some odd choices there and the machine is weak for the cash involved.

Also you're far better off buying in one place.

Some places do better pre-builds than others, but to be honest if you're not buying for another few months you're better off posting closer to the time so then we'll look at it again.

Advertisement