Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What is the correct procedure for observations when turning and moving off?

Options
  • 24-08-2014 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Say for example, when you're turning right at a junction.

Should you check mirrors first, then look over shoulder for blind spots and then a quick glance to the left for possible oncoming vehicles.

Should this be the same then for left hand turns?

What is the procedure for observations when moving off?

I know I should discuss this with an instructor, but the one I was with kept nagging me about things I ended up doing fine on the test. He also contradicted himself towards the end of the lessons set. So I'm switching to someone else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭juliancallan

There's people in another thread, I think one about the Finglas centre, saying they failed because they looked over their shoulders for blindspots.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭I can't tell you why

The person in the other thread was changing lanes. This might help for observation moving off...

Advertisement