Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Trend Adding photos to Contacts

Options
  • 24-08-2014 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

can someome tell me how to do this please thanks ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

should be the same on any android..

open the contact, click the pencil for edit, tap the photo placeholder (may have a + sign on it), select the photo(you may have to crop) & then save

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

or it can be done using the google account too. just log in and click contacts afaik they can be edited that way

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

should be the same on any android..

open the contact, click the pencil for edit, tap the photo placeholder (may have a + sign on it), select the photo(you may have to crop) & then save

when i press the pencil for edit there is no photo place holder?

thats cos you are editing the sim contacts, you need to edit the actual google contacts details. Sim details dont allow you to put pictures on it.

• Advertisement

daytob wrote: »
    thats cos you are editing the sim contacts, you need to edit the actual google contacts details. Sim details dont allow you to put pictures on it.

can u simplify it for me plz

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

faolteam wrote: »
    can u simplify it for me plz

Edit here -

Edit here -

sorry

Click name
    Click the 3 lines button on your phone * varies on some chinese phones its on the right, should come up with edit. should be able to add a picture that way by clicking the grey smiley face picture to the right of the name.
    or on your pc. go to kenny logins link, sign in, and click contacts that way. they can be edited with all manners of details there too.
    This is what it looks like on the phone. On your pc it might be faster

screenshot_2014-08-25cms1w.pngscreenshot_2014-08-25gjstj.png

screenshot_2014-08-25mdsfi.png

Advertisement