Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction

Options
  • 23-08-2014 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Been playing fighting games for years but not that good at them (seems my skill level and imagination have a limit ) best way i can describe it is the challenges in games like blazblue and kof XIII i can do about 60% of them.

Do not play online as much as i would like never really have due to always had a dodgy broadband connection

have a youtube channel just look for eastyy though mostly short videos of games like diablo 3 skullgirls and obscure doujin games .Due to work do not have much time to devote to it though will change in december due to redundancy

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Welcome to the forum dude, glad to see new names :)

You the guy who asked Lythero on twitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

welcome to the scene.

where do you live?

Online play is something between acceptable, to awful, in person play is definitely 100 fold better.

There's local events in Dublin, galway belfast and (sometimes??) cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭eastyy

carrick on shannon co leitrim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Hmm there was some people from around sligo iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I was stuck in Carrick-on-Shannon for the guts of a day thanks to several missed buses once. Got sun burnt and had the worst chicken roll of my life. Good place. Welcome to the forums!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭eastyy

do you remember where you had the chicken roll ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

eastyy wrote: »
    Been playing fighting games for years but not that good at them (seems my skill level and imagination have a limit ) best way i can describe it is the challenges in games like blazblue and kof XIII i can do about 60% of them.

Do not play online as much as i would like never really have due to always had a dodgy broadband connection

have a youtube channel just look for eastyy though mostly short videos of games like diablo 3 skullgirls and obscure doujin games .Due to work do not have much time to devote to it though will change in december due to redundancy

Welcome to the forums!

Long as you play 1 good fighter you wont be ostracized...honest

Advertisement