Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One year course in Leaving Cert Biology

Options
  • 23-08-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there - I'm looking to do the Leaving Cert course in Biology in one year.

Does anybody know any place in Dublin that runs a one year course in Biology in advance of the Leaving Cert next year.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

VincentP wrote: »
    Hi there - I'm looking to do the Leaving Cert course in Biology in one year.

Does anybody know any place in Dublin that runs a one year course in Biology in advance of the Leaving Cert next year.

Thanks

You should try the Institute of Education. They do grind classes every Saturday and they have a reputation of covering many two year courses in one year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Buy a revision book (Celtic Press' "essentials unfolded" is good) and learn everything in it. Do out every question in the exam papers multiple times.

I'll probably be ridiculed for this, but you don't really need a teacher for LC Biology as the answers required in the exam are simplified to such a degree. Sorry LC Biology teachers!! :P

Advertisement