Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an ECommerce Payment Solution

Options
  • 23-08-2014 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,
    I have an ecommerce site and am using a Wordpress plugin as a shopping basket (called 'WP ECommerce'). I am currently using Paypal as means of payment, but I want a better debit and credit card payments solution which will allow the following:
    1) to communicate all details (customer details and payments) with my Quickbooks accountancy package
    2) to have a mobile card reader which hooks on to my mobile phone and allows me to accept card payments at trade fairs etc.
    So basically I want everything to work together to deliver all info to my Quickbooks package.
    Do you know a solution that might meet the criteria above?
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭magooly

Stripe would be worth a look.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

If you need something to work with Quickbooks, you're better off investigating this from the other end of the chain.

Start with Quickbooks and see which payment systems/providers they can support/integrate with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,136 ✭✭✭Talisman

Nelly71 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have an ecommerce site and am using a Wordpress plugin as a shopping basket (called 'WP ECommerce'). I am currently using Paypal as means of payment, but I want a better debit and credit card payments solution which will allow the following:
    1) to communicate all details (customer details and payments) with my Quickbooks accountancy package
    Webgility offer QuickBooks integration and have a WP eCommerce plugin.
    2) to have a mobile card reader which hooks on to my mobile phone and allows me to accept card payments at trade fairs etc.
    There is no plugin for WP eCommerce to do manual payments. A compromise solution might be to add an alternative payment gateway to the website to handle credit card orders and use a laptop/tablet at the trade shows.

Advertisement