Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for entry level editing rig.

Options
  • 23-08-2014 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys, I currently game on an Xbox one and I'm looking to start capturing footage and making videos ETC.

My current laptop wouldn't be able for capturing using an Elgato HD or what have you, so I was looking to build an entry to mid level editing PC. Used primarily to capture game footage, and edit videos mostly. Any gaming that would be done would be light stuff like Gary's mod, goat simulator ETC.

Budget would be €500-600 INC monitor, is this asking too much or is this possible? Completely new to this, sorry. I don't have many preferences, just something with good rendering power and can handle everyday production and editing. I'm used to using old enough Mac Pro towers in a college mac lab so I'm sure most things would be an upgrade on that.

Cheerss in advance,
    G.

Advertisement