Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Casleford or Leeds?

• 23-08-2014 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

So who is gonna win the Challenge cup this afternoon?

I think Cas may just shock Leeds and win by 11 points.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I think Leeds have the shock result out of their system now after last week. Think they will win fairly handily.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a Tigers win though.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Faing

I'd love to see Cas win because, although I have never supported them, I have always liked the type of rugby that they play. They are also playing their best rugby at the end of the season(as usual lol).

Well seeing Luke Dorn lift a trophy would be good. Had lots of season's with very average teams (usually their best player) so good to see him competing at business end of season.

Perhaps someone should maybe wake Luke Dorn up....... Great first half but the Leeds defence are proving too good at the moment. Hope the 2nd half is as good cos its a great final thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Advertisement

It's all over bar the shouting now, Tigers never seemed to get going as they could. Leeds worthy winners going on today's performance.

Leeds were superb and deserved to win. Cas can also walk tall because it takes two great teams to make a great final. Ryan Hall was awesome! Well done the Rhinos. Leeds for the double anyone?

Faing wrote: »
    So who is gonna win the Challenge cup this afternoon?

I think Cas may just shock Leeds and win by 11 points.

Is there any wonder our local bookie drives a new feckin' Merc?

Moved a couple of play off posts to a new thread. Cheers.

Advertisement