Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Weekend on SyFy

Options
  • 22-08-2014 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭

In case anyone is interested....SyFy channel is showing the Top 30 Trek episodes as voted for by viewers over the (UK) Bank Holiday weekend

i.e. tomorrow to Monday

should be a few good ones!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,678 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

There has been some great episodes on from the three seriesset in the 24th century. A pity there is no Original series or Enterpise episodes do. I have seen most of the episodes from yesterday evening on. Missed the first 6 or so episodes.
    Will be interesting to see which gets the no.1 vote. Id go for "All Good Things.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Best of Both Worlds or Yesterdays Enterprise for sure

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yeah have recorded them all and watched some, some frankly amazing episodes, will finish watching over the next few days.

Yeah of hell which is really what should have happened Voyager over its 7 seasons was on late yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Yeah of hell which is really what should have happened Voyager over its 7 seasons was on late yesterday

That was a brilliant episode

I found it weird that they didn't show Sacrifice of Angels directly after Favor the Bold though, considering they did Year of Hell straight through.

As for best Episode..... Part of me says BOBW..... but AGT was some BRILLIANT Trek, BOBW was splosions and splosions and splosions and baddies.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I found it weird that they didn't show Sacrifice of Angels directly after Favor the Bold though, considering they did Year of Hell straight through.

As for best Episode..... Part of me says BOBW..... but AGT was some BRILLIANT Trek, BOBW was splosions and splosions and splosions and baddies.....

yeah me too, perhaps the battle scene is rated higher and it'll be on today

• Advertisement

watched the first one of monday last which was the encounter with 8272, have to say the music in it really sets a dark tone and looks awesome in HD

• Registered Users Posts: 15,678 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

They done Year of Hell straight through because they said any two part episodes would be counted as one vote. Did you know it was originally meant to be a three part episode but unfortunatly because it would have cost two much it was only made as twopart episode.
    Id say the reason Sacrifice of Angels was not shown after Favour the Bold was either they did not know it was continued or they did not class it all as one episode as the 2nd part has a different name. Maybe they only classed 2part episodes with the same name as a single episode for the votes.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

Something must have changed with the licensing or copyright of ST, because it is all over the telly at the moment and on Netflix.

Yesterdays Enterprise... awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Something must have changed with the licensing or copyright of ST, because it is all over the telly at the moment and on Netflix.

Is all seasons of DS9 on Netflix?

I didnt like DS9 when it first came out, but now with the reruns on SyFy i have started to get in to it and i was looking to watch the last few seasons from start to finish.

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

bazermc wrote: »
    Is all seasons of DS9 on Netflix?

I didnt like DS9 when it first came out, but now with the reruns on SyFy i have started to get in to it and i was looking to watch the last few seasons from start to finish.

cheers
    No, not on the Irish Netflix. We only get a handful of seasons (I think 4 to 7) of TNG.

US Netflix has all seasons from all series last I checked.

Advertisement