Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto G4 (battery question)

Options
  • 22-08-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭

Mods : Feel free to move this thread if it's in the wrong place.

My current phone dates from the time of the dinosaurs (as I do myself :D ). I want to upgrade, but know little or nothing about smart phones. I have being doing some research and while most of the information goes over my head, I seem to have settled on getting a Moto G4.

I have two questions that I hope you can advise me on.

1). From my research I read that the battery in the Moto G4 can not be removed, ( I may have this wrong ) so I assume that it cant be replaced when it wears out. This begs the question as to what happens when the battery fails....get a new phone ? :confused:

2). The second question is a general one, i.e. would this phone be a good choice for me ? I would not be downloading much stuff, nor am I interested in games or apps that much. I would be more interested in the camera and storing some music to listen to on the move.

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

ok for the music I would suggest you get google music and install it on your pc/mac. put the music manager on it and upload your songs that you want to hear using this. You can store 20,000 songs on your phone by pinning them and it wont matter a jot to your data connection if you do this while on your wifi, it will show up on your phone without internet * but i am probably getting ahead of myself.

Camera is 5mp on the moto g, I dunno what you have at the minute but its not all that good. The previous phone to the one I am using had 13mp, the one before that had 8mp so its up to you if you can notice the difference. if its important pictures then I would go for one that has a good camera. fast burst as well but thats cos I have a toddler.
    The moto g is a good phone though I had one at christmas and only both of them failed on me it was a nice phone.
    If you can try mess with one and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Thanks for that daytob. :)

Advertisement