Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to put a light over the mirror in the bathroom where there previously was none

Options
  • 22-08-2014 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    Bathroom mirror is hung on a normal partition wall. Previous owners extended a lead, that plugs into a socket in next room, into the bathroom, over the mirror and into light that is mounted on the wall there.
    Can any of bathroom over-mirror lights be linked up with a lead that essentially is just plugged into an ordinary plug socket or should there be a lead extended through the wall from the leads in the light switch.

Help!!! I should mention, the current light is not working - despite me replacing the bulb and the fuse in the plug - and I desperately want to have a light there. I have no intention of doing the electrical work myself - would get the local electrician in.

I just want to know the type of light I should be looking for? Separate, or inbuilt to a mirror?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

There are plenty of lights you could use. Just go to a local shop and ask them what would suit.

Advertisement