Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fees payment

Options
  • 22-08-2014 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

can i pay my college fees by visa debit?

the option is not there specifically, just VISA, MASTERCARD or LASER (weren't all laser cards replaced by visa debit?). if i select visa then it declines, if i select laser then it says number is not a laser card number. I can't get through to the fees office so if anyone has paid their fees by visa debit please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Dave47

they'll take cards not in your name if u want parents to do it. You can do it by cheque or wire transfer but there's a lot more hassle with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Yes you can use Visa Debit. Make sure you're inputting the 19 digit number across the centre of the card, not the number at the bottom (which says 'card number' - can be confusing).

• Registered Users Posts: 43 merkal

hmm yes i have been inputting the long number on the front, i've used this card hundreds of times online- still it won't go through.
    i finally got through to the fees office and they didn't no what the problem was or what to do about it.
    in the end i transferred the money over to my credit card and used that instead and it went through fine.

Advertisement