Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC interview

Options
  • 22-08-2014 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello everybody, with in next few days I have my interview for PLC course in engeneering technology, I received a letter with what I have to bring like my last year school adendence and stuff, anybody who went to an interview like this could tell me on average what they ask you and how you should be prepared, or is it just called an interview but they don't ask u anything ans just take your info and stuffff.....

Please help as am really confused!! Thanks in advice:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭AlabamaWorley

When I went to a PLC interview last year, they asked a few questions such as:

Why you are interested in the course?
    Are you planning to continue education afterwards?
    What are your interests and hobbies?
    What do you hope to get from this course?
    Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

I wouldnt be too worried, especially if you are interested in the course and have an idea what you want to do after.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,141 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Get a copy of the prospectus, maybe on line, and know what subjects the course covers, if you don't understand what any of the titles mean, ask them in the interview. Have some evidence of an existing interest in one of the technical subjects on the course. Remember all your paperwork. Don't put 'meeting up with my friends, listening to music' as your interests :-)

Oh and don't claim an 'interest in computers' on the basis of using facebook and Youtube and playing computer games (I have been on the other side of the desk for a lot of interviews...)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 FreshKayy

Thank yous very much this gave an intact idea of what to except and what to say ;D

Advertisement