Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-cigarette recommendations?

Options
  • 21-08-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ive been using e-cigarettes for the last year without any problems but recently i suspect our supplier is selling lesser quality product,possibly counterfeit cos the brands are the same,but the liquid tastes different,the batteries arent lasting and its frustrating because no one else sells thrm in our town. Can anyone recommend a reliable supplier and the best type of e-cig in your opinion? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Moved from smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Need to know where abouts you are living to suggest a local supplier and what kind of equipment you are using to recommend something better .

I love my aspires , Glassomiser ET-S and Vivi Nova - S and next on my list a Mini Nautilus .... thats the tanks , for batteries I hear a lot talking about the Spinner II ( I believe , pipe user myself ) .

A bit more info and the lads in here will sort you out .

Advertisement