Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm (Steam)

• 21-08-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Alpha build access keys went out today. Anybody else with the game?

Steam Name: Phantom Tickler

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Just got my code there, steam name is same as boards name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I have it too, but am in the middle of a format of my laptop so I can't play it ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

I've been meaning to try it out!

How do I get they key? Is there a shared account maybe?

Alpha keys have been emailed out to backers.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭eastyy

i got the alpha not been able to play online though dunno if its a issue with the game or i have not set it up right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Would have liked to have gotten in on the alpha, any way to get a key or just wait for beta?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭eastyy

think the key was for backers only....it is not bad still a lot of work needed though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Bought the cheapo build off ricedigital, feels fun.

... so who's the Guilest?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Chris IWS

Bought the cheapo build off ricedigital, feels fun.

... so who's the Guilest?
    I don't believe there is one, tbh. New character Azure has some interesting fireball mechanics in the alpha, but overall, it seems a very rushdown-centric game, with everybody seemingly having a way to close distance along with decent mixup games and big damage potential. Maybe if you git gud with parries...?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Chris IWS wrote: »
    I don't believe there is one, tbh. New character Azure has some interesting fireball mechanics in the alpha, but overall, it seems a very rushdown-centric game, with everybody seemingly having a way to close distance along with decent mixup games and big damage potential. Maybe if you git gud with parries...?

NEVER. Parries are for the weak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,749 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm torn by this, I love the core game but it's still in a messy unfinished state which makes it hard to talk up and get people interested in.

Some of the MK lads had fun with it at casuals.

Next time I'm renting one of the setups so we can hear it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

I'm planning on getting in on this, though I'll be fairly busy for the next two weeks...Hopefully there'll still be people playing it then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

Ill be getting it as well. Are there cheap keys anywhere?

It's €14.99 on Steam or Humble Store, if you're really that unsure I'll have it at casual play.

http://yatagarasu-ftg.com/update/yatagarasu-attack-on-cataclysm-officially-released/

Advertisement