Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDaniels College Budapest

Options
  • 21-08-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Is there anyone else on Boards.ie who will be starting Pre Med in St Daniels College Budapest in Oct 14?

I have just be accepted to the course and would like to connect up with any others going at the same time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭kieran--f

Hi, I don't know of anyone starting but if you search facebook for erasmus group 2014 you will find one and just post on it, its likely there will be some Irish in your class. I studied there for a semester and loved it, kept a blog of my experiences.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

What is a Pre Med in St Daniels College, Budapest course? Don't tell me you can study medicine abroad and have it count here? (I hope you can!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Big Davey

I would like to examine a few Bulgarians myself beautiful women over there lol

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Murray007

I am doing pre med prior to doing vet med in Budapest, the vet med doctorate counts here but you do have to do the Irish state exam at the end of it.

I haven't researched Medicine but it can be studied in Budapest also, I assume you would need to do a state exam afterwards aso.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MissMochaBean

Hi there I've been considering doing this course with a view to starting Vet Med there next year but I can't decide on the two-semester course or the one-semester intensive course. Can I just ask what made you decide on the two-semester one?

• Advertisement

My reasons were;

I have Biology HL Leaving Cert but not Chemistry
    The fee differential is very little, bar the extra cost to stay there between Oct and Dec
    It will take a few weeks to settle into the routine of being in a new country and that would eat into the time if it was only one semester
    I was to maximise my chances for the entrance exam for Vet Med

Big Davey wrote: »
    I would like to examine a few Bulgarians myself beautiful women over there lol

Or Hungarians even!

Advertisement