Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Great Language/Japanese Learning Websites

• 21-08-2014 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    I'm trying to put together a list of Websites and blogs to do with Japan that people found helpful.
    Not just Japanese though but sites that are about language learning or news sites that frequently talk about the subject. I run a blog about learning Japanese and wanted to devote a section to other helpful websites.
    I have about 30 so far and I'll put them below.
    If anyone knows of any good sites or blogs please put them below and if you have their contact address that would be helpful because I want to email each and tell them that I'm putting them on my blog and see if they want anything mentioned etc on the page.

JapanToday
    rocketnews24
    bbc.com/travel/blog
    tofugu
    tokyodesu
    italki.com
    theguardian.com
    independent.co.uk
    moreintelligentlife
    mentalfloss
    twentytwowords
    guidetojapanese