Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation for St Patrick's College student

Options
  • 20-08-2014 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've recently been accepted into st pats to do primary teaching but I've been refused campus accomodation! Is there anyone out there looking to share a house or anything or have any tips on where to stay. I'm really stuck and as I'm from waterford I'm not familiar with the area. Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PashaMasha

I've recently been accepted into st pats to do primary teaching but I've been refused campus accomodation! Is there anyone out there looking to share a house or anything or have any tips on where to stay. I'm really stuck and as I'm from waterford I'm not familiar with the area. Please help

Your best bet now would be to look for digs, you can find the list of the Pats SU website stpatssu.com/index.php/accommodation/ . Google map the address of the houses as some can be a fair distance away form the college, maybe homefarm road, clonliffe road, drumcondra upper

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Happydays4545

Would you recommend digs over house sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PashaMasha

Would you recommend digs over house sharing

Well house sharing would be better because there's more craic as you'll be with people your age, more freedom. But since it's so close to the college year I'd say your best bet now would be digs as house sharingwould be scarce enough by now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 22322

hello Happydays4545
    i am in the same boat as you, just wondering have you found anywhere as me and my friend are also looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Happydays4545

I've been ringing all morning and can't seem to find anything. If you come across anything I would be delighted to share 😊😊😊😊

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 22322

Still looking... if i find anything i will let you know..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dave Shorts

My wife and I are renting out our double room. Ensuite. Located in Dublin 9. You can pm me for details.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 16 hynesenberg

Hi,
    Renting a room 10 minutes walk from St Pats for the month of September if anyone needs somewhere to stay while waiting for a house or on campus accommodation.
    Its with myself and 2 other students who are on placement.
    If anyone is interested just Pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭neonmaria

im looking for accommodation near st pats/ dcu if anyone knows of anything please let me know if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 41 userofnames123

My wife and I are renting out our double room. Ensuite. Located in Dublin 9. You can pm me for details.

Dave

Hi Dave would this be in cycling distance of Christchurch cathedral? Starting in Liberties college in Bull Alley st there on Tues and finding it very difficult to get accomm in city centre. Quiet, clean, respectful girl would be happy out in a less studenty environment as I'm a mature student. If this isn't still available would be great if you knew of someone or could offer some advice.
    Thank you :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement