Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mathieu Norry joins SPIN South West

Options
  • 20-08-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Sources tell me that Mathieu Norry is joining SPIN South West next month taking over breakfast from Andrew Morrissey.

He'll still be on 98FM for weekends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Radio is for life

Ryan2me wrote: »
    Sources tell me that Mathieu Norry is joining SPIN South West next month taking over breakfast from Andrew Morrissey.

He'll still be on 98FM for weekends.

Who is he?
    Never heard of him. Is he on 98FM ? Why have I not heard of him if he's that good. Seems odd that a jock would leave a big staton like 98 to join Spin Southwest.
    Ahhh well best of luck to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Who is he?
    Never heard of him. Is he on 98FM ? Why have I not heard of him if he's that good. Seems odd that a jock would leave a big staton like 98 to join Spin Southwest.
    Ahhh well best of luck to him.

Who are you? Just because you haven't heard of someone doesn't mean they're not good! I've worked with Mathieu (on Christmas FM), and he's very good indeed. Oh, and as the OP said, he's not leaving 98FM.

Best of luck indeed, Mr. Norry :)

Bard wrote: »
    Who are you? Just because you haven't heard of someone doesn't mean they're not good! I've worked with Mathieu (on Christmas FM), and he's very good indeed. Oh, and as the OP said, he's not leaving 98FM.

Best of luck indeed, Mr. Norry :)

Oh my, oh my, who pissed in your cornflakes. Only asked who he was? No need to get all weird. I did wish the guy luck. So working on Christmas FM should make it clearer? Although Christmas FM serves a purpose, it's hardly a place to find the most professional jocks. It's usually Jocks that are not working at the time or those who have never quite made the big league I assume.
    Anyways as i do wish the guy luck. You are obviously his buddy, so pass it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Oh my, oh my, who pissed in your cornflakes. Only asked who he was?
    What an odd thing to say! My breakfast cereal is entirely urine free. I was only asking who you were :)
    No need to get all weird. I did wish the guy luck. So working on Christmas FM should make it clearer?
    Nobody said that. I just said it was where I personally met Mathieu. He's also been doing weekends on 98FM for quite some time.
    Although Christmas FM serves a purpose, it's hardly a place to find the most professional jocks. It's usually Jocks that are not working at the time or those who have never quite made the big league I assume.
    What's that famous saying about assumption?
    The majority of the jocks on Christmas FM are professional presenters who already work on other stations and are giving their time for free for a good cause.
    Anyways as i do wish the guy luck. You are obviously his buddy, so pass it on.
    I said I worked with him briefly on a temp station, not that I was his buddy..- but sure, if I'm talking to him, I'll be sure to tell him that an anonymous boards.ie user called 'Radio is for life' wishes him well... yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 panic2014

Well he is gone already according to the new spin line up..Martin Guilfoyle is starting next month.

• Advertisement

panic2014 wrote: »
    Well he is gone already according to the new spin line up..Martin Guilfoyle is starting next month.

That obviously went well for Matthew! Must have been the shortest contract in the history of radio.

Advertisement