Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thai amateurs this Saturday (23rd) - Anyone have details?

Options
  • 20-08-2014 2:47pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm not on friendface. Anyone have the details for the amateurs this weekend? I know a few bridgestone heads are fighting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

It's on Sunday at 1.30pm in the Tivoli Theater in Dublin, being run by Hammerhead gym (who is on here sometimes).

Only 12e in so should work out cheaper than "one" Sunday pint. I'm going along to cheer on the Bridgestone lads anyway

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Sound. Thanks Peetrik. I'll try to head along. One of the few things I remember from Saturday night is that Hammerhead said it was cheaper to pre-book. Do you know how I do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

I think prebooking just means buying your ticket from any participating club before Sunday, not 100% sure on that.

If you want, pm me and I'll pick you up a 12e ticket so you don't have to pay 15e on the door.

Advertisement