Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Ensuite Double room Dublin (DCU & St Pats)

Options
  • 20-08-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

My wife and I are looking to rent a double room out to a student. Ensuite included. Ideal for St pats (10 minute cycle or 20 mins max by bus in rush hour) or DCU (20 minute cycle or minute walk to a 15 min bus) Bus stop right outside the house. All the usual included. .....Wi - Fi, TV, washing machine, dryer etc etc. This is our home so it has everything you will need.

No children in the home so you will not be disturbed. This is a quiet and friendly home in santry. Non smoker desirable.

400 plus bills of approx 65.

Pictures can be sent to those interested.

If you would like more details please ask. Only serious enquires please ask.

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭johnjoe1966

Hi I am looking for student accommodation near St pats for my son -first year student in St Pats. Will rent single room or He has a friend who would share if a two bed was available. Very quiet and tidy lad non smoker will get along with anyone. would be interested in viewing your room if still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dave Shorts

Room is still available if anyone is interested......

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dave Shorts

Room gone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement