Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Experience

Options
  • 19-08-2014 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

If I have 1 years no claims in my own name and 3 years named driving experience can both be used on a policy? 
    Or is it only the 1 years no claims in my own name which can be used on a policy?

Thanks,
    Ed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Liberty Insurance: Cathy

Hi Ed,

Named Driving Experience is an introductory discount given to drivers who have not held a policy in their own name before. As you have now earned a No Claims Discount in your own name, this will supersede your 3 years Named Driving Experience. Therefore the discount applied to your policy will be 1 years No Claims Discount.

Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr.Ed

Hi Ed,

Named Driving Experience is an introductory discount given to drivers who have not held a policy in their own name before. As you have now earned a No Claims Discount in your own name, this will supersede your 3 years Named Driving Experience. Therefore the discount applied to your policy will be 1 years No Claims Discount.

Cathy
    Thanks for that info Cathy, I have another quick question,
    I'm changing my car and was checking quotes on your website and i got a referral notice, does this mean that you just need more details to get a quote or that the quote was declined? 
    I know it varies on a case by case basis but can you tell me what this means usually?

Thanks again,
    Ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Liberty Insurance: Cathy

Hi Ed,

Can you pm me your details and I will arrange for a member of our customer care team to give you a call.

Cathy

Advertisement