Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Bridal Business

Options
  • 19-08-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi all,
    I hope I am posting in the correct place.

I am looking to be pointed in the right direction.
    It has always been a dream of mine to own a Bridal store, I am fascinated by all things bridal and have also been a makeup artist for the last 3 years catering to Brides. It has been something over the years I have always been drawn back to and would like to look into this further and make it a real possibility.

What I am looking for is any advice obviously but someone to point me in the direction of the best places to source dresses, were do I start?

All replies will be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Hi Bizzieebee,

this has been asked and answered before so you might find something in the previous posts. I think there's several asking about starting a bridal business and I vaguely remember someone asking where to offload several thousand euro in dresses when their venture didn't work out.

Via the search function -> http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?subforums=1&forum=106&query=bridal

If you haven't worked for yourself before, it really would be worth you looking into one of the 'start your own business' courses. Finding the dresses is probably going to be the easiest part of the process.

Advertisement