Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Istanbul - Charity Pub Quiz

Options
  • 19-08-2014 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Myself and my girlfriend are cycling from Dublin to Istanbul leaving 12th Sep. We aren't exactly athletes or seasoned cyclists so it's a big challenge for the two of us!

By doing the cycle we're hoping to raise some funds for the LauraLynn and Sosad Ireland, two very worthy charities that do excellent work. We've organised a pub quiz in Roddy Bolands, Rathmines on Wednesday 27th Aug at 8:00pm. It's €10 per person and teams are 4-6 people. There will be some prizes but nothing major (i'm going around begging this week to see what I can get!). We are self funding our cycle so all money raised will go 100% to the charities and nada into our pockets.

It should be good craic so if you can come along that would be great. We have a facebook page called 'life on a pushbike'. There is more information on that if you want to have a look. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭chippers

Bump - Quiz on tonight if anybody wants to come along!

Advertisement