Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is a gumball challenge?

Options
  • 19-08-2014 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I see LawSoc are having a gumball challenge during orientation week. What is this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kilrush

Its a list of things you have to do. Usually stupid things like swap clothes with someone or lick a stranger you take photos of you doing them and you get points for each thing you do. The person with the most points wins a prize.

( I say they are stupid things but they are usually lots of fun! :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭b0gg3r

kilrush wrote: »
    Its a list of things you have to do. Usually stupid things like swap clothes with someone or lick a stranger you take photos of you doing them and you get points for each thing you do. The person with the most points wins a prize.

( I say they are stupid things but they are usually lots of fun! :) )

Thanks for clearing that up, I thought that a gumball challenge was like a scaled down version of a Cannonball challenge.

Advertisement