Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rug using Remnant

Options
  • 18-08-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

We recently had a nice carpet put down using a remnant from Frank McGowans. There is a good bit left over, so I would like to make two small rugs for the hall, and a longer runner for the landing. Does anyone know of a place that does that? Someone mentioned a lady in Beaumont to me, but cannot remember details and Google has not helped me.

All suggestions would be very welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭firlodge

Gangu wrote: »
    We recently had a nice carpet put down using a remnant from Frank McGowans. There is a good bit left over, so I would like to make two small rugs for the hall, and a longer runner for the landing. Does anyone know of a place that does that? Someone mentioned a lady in Beaumont to me, but cannot remember details and Google has not helped me.

All suggestions would be very welcome.

The carpet shop you bought it from should be able to organise that for you easily. It's called 'Binding' & as you've already bought it there should only be a nominal charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭ishidaogo

Whipping is the cheaper alternative.
    Try Rugs by Design in Lucan or Sean Fitzgerald in Carrickmines.

Advertisement