Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair infant name change

Options
  • 18-08-2014 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone ever have any trouble changing an infants name on the itinerary? our 9 month old has both our surnames on her passport, but on the boarding passes i only put my surname down for her? i tried changing it online but it doesnt give me the option to change her name,only mine.

any help at all is much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you go to manage my booking and fill in your details and wait a bit, a window asking 'are you having trouble?' or something similar pops up and you can chat with a 'live' Ryanair person.

I don't think the name thing will be an issue, but best check with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 laurach

Hi OP how did you get on resolving this problem, I have the same issue to sort out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

If you ring them on the expensive support number they will sort it out, did so for My sister in law this june.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 laurach

Yes rang them on the support number from website - charged €10 admin fee to change name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

laurach wrote: »
    Yes rang them on the support number from website - charged €10 admin fee to change name.
    They didnt charge my sister in law but thems the breaks i suppose

• Advertisement
Advertisement