Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement Setting - Hotel

Options
  • 18-08-2014 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Hi all - does anyone know any hotels which provide great engagement assistance or settings. I seem dromoland castle is doing something but is 2k for 2nights.. Something for 1 night between 300-500 is the budget I'm working within..
    Advice welcome with open arms..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

I used Druid's Glen, they couldn't have been more helpful, they even lent me a golf buggy for two hours. It's also well within your budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

I used Druid's Glen, they couldn't have been more helpful, they even lent me a golf buggy for two hours. It's also well within your budget.

Great stuff - did they bring any bells and whistles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

ste2010 wrote: »
    Great stuff - did they bring any bells and whistles?

You have PM

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I have stayed in the Hayefield in Cork a lot, its a hotel that would go the extra mile for these type of events.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

I've booked somewhere now which is different to both of the above of recommendation from someone in work! Ill let you know how I get on thanks a million!

• Advertisement
Advertisement