Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject Advice

Options
  • 17-08-2014 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I'm doing HL Irish,English,History,Geography,Business,German and Biology as well as OL maths.

I'm doing biology outside of school and I was just wondering whether doing economics outside would be too much of an ask..

I'm not going for 8 HL A1's just want to have more choice when it comes to counting subjects

I'm not great at English so with another subject I could slack a bit on it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Economics would be fine to do as a subject outside school but really why are you doing so many subjects??:confused:
    HL Irish,English,History,Geography,Business,German and Biology as well as OL maths and economics would be 9? that just seems crazy to me.
    I see you said you want another subject to slack a bit for but why bother? use that time to spend on english which you struggle at!
    Personally i don't think you will have more choice when counting subjects,you will spread yourself too thin over all your subjects, cut down the subjects and you will have plenty of time to focus on your weaker subjects, just my opinion...
    good luck anyway

Advertisement