Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blocking callers on Z2

Options
  • 17-08-2014 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Is this possible? I have some annoying little **** who keeps calling me and making all sorts of abusive comments. If I don't answer he'll just leave a voicemail and it's getting a bit annoying. I'm not arsed going to the Guards I just want to block their number!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

You can't block them out of the box but you can send all their calls to voicemail if you add them to contacts first thing. You'll probably need an app to block them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

projectgtr wrote: »

Thanks it worked (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Is there any number that immediately charges a good few quid when it picks up ? Like a sex line or something. You could divert the number to that.

Is there any number that immediately charges a good few quid when it picks up ? Like a sex line or something. You could divert the number to that.

Hahaha. I might do that!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

You pay for the divert, not the person ringing you

swampy353 wrote: »

Awe :(

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

swampy353 wrote: »

Is it not just a flat divert fee? You hardly pay for an hour of a premium line if they stay on do you?

You could divert to the local garda station too.

Is it not just a flat divert fee? You hardly pay for an hour of a premium line if they stay on do you?

That would work... I have free landlines calls

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

Someone has to pay for the premium rate call, it's designed that people aren't scammed by ringing a local number n been charged for premium.

• Advertisement
Advertisement