Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Indy Mechanic Dublin City / South Dublin

Options
  • 17-08-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good (honest) indy mechanic either in the city centre or not too far from it?
    I need to get the front shocks changed in my VW Golf and would prefer to go somewhere that's recommended for being a good operator / reasonably priced / honest etc. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

D33 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good (honest) indy mechanic either in the city centre or not too far from it?
    I need to get the front shocks changed in my VW Golf and would prefer to go somewhere that's recommended for being a good operator / reasonably priced / honest etc. Thanks!

Yep! My guy, he's the only person i would trust other than myself to do work on my car I'll pm you his number, he's a mobile mechanic too so he can call out to you

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭D33

Yep! My guy, he's the only person i would trust other than myself to do work on my car I'll pm you his number, he's a mobile mechanic too so he can call out to you

Cheers for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Noddy23

Would you mind sending me his details also? Thanks a mill

Advertisement