Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] UCD student accommodation/houseshare/HELP

Options
  • 17-08-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Myself and another girl are looking for an apartment or house to share near the UCD area. We are going into first/second year. Does anyone know anywhere that is available, or would like to join? It'd probably be cheaper and more craic to get a place with students rather than digs or a single room somewhere.
    We've left it pretty late, but if anyone is in the same boat pm me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 thillywabbit

AkiKk wrote: »
    Myself and another girl are looking for an apartment or house to share near the UCD area. We are going into first/second year. Does anyone know anywhere that is available, or would like to join? It'd probably be cheaper and more craic to get a place with students rather than digs or a single room somewhere.
    We've left it pretty late, but if anyone is in the same boat pm me :)

Hey! Im also desperately looking for somewhere! im a girl starting in first year, id be up for joining if its going to be cheaper! have ye found somewhere near ucd?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rebecca777

starting 1st year commerce, would be up for sharing a house too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AkiKk

Hey - anyone who has sent me a message that I've not replied to - I'm still looking, have viewed a couple of places but haven't found anywhere yet. Will let you know if I do :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement