Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC WHEN WILL I KNOW?

Options
  • 17-08-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there, I just applied for a PLC in Ofiach college, Dundalk.
    Was just wondering does anybody know when I'll hear word back if I got it?
    Please answer :) x

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

AnnaLove wrote: »
    Hi there, I just applied for a PLC in Ofiach college, Dundalk.
    Was just wondering does anybody know when I'll hear word back if I got it?
    Please answer :) x

Do you mean you only just applied? You will have an interview first and should find out soon after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AnnaLove

spurious wrote: »
    Do you mean you only just applied? You will have an interview first and should find out soon after that.

Yep, just applied today. Here's to hoping I get an interview...I really need this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

You'll probably get motice of an interview in the next week or so, then you'll find out if you have the course very soon after.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AnnaLove

You'll probably get motice of an interview in the next week or so, then you'll find out if you have the course very soon after.

Best of luck

Thanks. This puts my mind at ease, a little. Needless to say, I'll be clutching my phone in my hand. Lol

Advertisement