Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cabin crew in Ryanair- Did anything change?

Options
  • 17-08-2014 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all!
    I am looking into pursuing a career as a cabin crew member. There are a lot of threads to do with the Ryanair hiring practices that are really negative. Most of them however were posted at least 2 years ago. I am wondering had anything change since then? Is Ryanair more staff friendly in 2014? Is there anyone who recently took up a job in Ryanair and can tell me a little bit about it? Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Simple answer....... no nothing has changed !!

You still pay for your training, you will still be based where ever they decide to send you, you still pay for your uniform, you are still employed with a third party agency and they level of bullying still depends on what base you are sent to.

Advertisement