Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Print Journalsim & Radio 2014/15

• 16-08-2014 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi i'm a student from Louth who is after completing the dreaded Leaving Cert. Before I got my results I knew I would be going to Ballyfermot as it has a great reputation and I was never going to get the points for my CAO choice anyways. I am looking forward to the upcoming year but I have a few questions for past pupils and pupils who will be joining me in this course.
    1) Does the class timetable change every year?
    2) How many spaces are allocated to accepted students?
    3) Is it true that assignments are easy or is that simply a myth? (I highly doubt it to be true and would prefer/relish the challenge ahead)
    4) Are the students in this class around the 18-21 category or are they slightly older?
    5) Do the people who got offered the course feel that it will be there chosen destination?
    6) What did the majority of past pupils choose to do after year 1?

Thank you in advance for answering these questions and I look forward to meeting some of you in the near future :) .

Advertisement