Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the lightest e cigs

Options
  • 16-08-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭

I'm currently smoking smoke green e cigs. I find these handy because they are light enough to hang out of the gob when im working. But they cost me 20euro a week.
    Is there a cheaper alternative? I looked through the various sites but the nearest I found were e joye.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

I've never used SmokeGreen, but if it's a normal cigalike you should be able to pop the cap off the flavour cart and refill it by adding juice of your choice to resaturate it. You should be able to do this a few times before having to bin the cart so it brings the cost down. There's a bit of a knack to it - not overfilling it, having it leak etc. - and one piece of advice is not to refill it when on the battery. If the battery is automatic it will have an air hole running through the top. Juice coming down through this = no bueno, as I learned the hard way.

Most people move on from these basic kits and just get something heavier, but I like em. Small like a ciggie, give me enough taste/hit to do and I like cartomizers and imo cigalikes got the best carts.

Advertisement