Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEDDING RING

Options
  • 16-08-2014 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was surprised with a beautiful engagement ring last year. The ring was hand made with a plain wedding band to match. We didn't get the wedding band at the time, as our wedding was over a year away. Unfortunately the shop on Princes Street is since gone and I have failed to make contact with them via mail
    I am looking for recommendations for a jeweller who makes wedding bands. Ideally im looking for someone who can so same on site or work from a mould as I wont have my ring posted away.
    I would appreciate recommendations
    Jersey Girl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭Milly33

Is this Princess street in Cork or where are you? If it is Cork, you could try Turquoise in Ballincollig.. I know you think Ballincollig really, but himself got my ring there and we are hoping to get the wedding band from him too. He designs all his own jewellery and makes it, loverly chap..

Was thinking as I have a ton of silver jewellery I no longer ware was going to ask him would he melt it down to make our rings..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

I had a band made to match the design of my engagement ring.
    Got it made with Michael Horan for a fraction of shop price of boring standard rings.
    Would highly recommend him. His website is http://www.michaelhoranjewellery.com. he can do it by post but I found it worth travelling to him in Tullamore.

Advertisement