Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapouriz menthol. Anyone use it??

Options
  • 16-08-2014 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I've been using this the past few months but it seems to have changed. The lids are now black, the colour is yellow and the flavour is not as strong and very sweet. Have messaged them but no reply yet. Has anyone else noticed a difference? Need my menthol back :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭dball

where are you getting it,
    Im a big fan of a nice menthol - ive tried about 25 of them and I can only find one nice menthol ADV
    Elexirs polar mint - but its pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

they have changed their bottling procedures etc... over the last month or so, I ordered stuff and got wrong strength and bottle size and 2 out of the 3 bottles had different flavour that what I ordered, here I was think I was going to have this nice gin&tonic and 2 of the bottles had mint flavour in them even though they were labelled gin&tonic.
    I didn't order direct from them as postage was cheaper through a 3rd party.
    They have some nice liquids but I think they're a bit of a rip off when charging 10 pounds on postage on top

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jessbud

Hi. Well got on to vapouriz and they are sending me out replacement bottles. Had to give the batch and production numbers off the bottles so obviously there's a problem with their bottling as you said. I do get them in my local Maxol garage bit prices at 6 euro a bottle but the nicest menthol I've found so far. Will be checking the batch numbers though before I buy again. It's the ones dated 17/7/14VZ the seem to have gone wrong.

Advertisement