Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Room to Rent in D1, D2, D6, D7, D8

Options
  • 16-08-2014 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I'm a 24 year old working professional, and just got offered a great job in Dublin City Centre starting next month. I'm looking to rent a room in a house/flat in Dublin 1, 2, 6, 7 or 8. Willing to pay around €550 per month. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ray

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,405 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

gainford wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm a 24 year old working professional, and just got offered a great job in Dublin City Centre starting next month. I'm looking to rent a room in a house/flat in Dublin 1, 2, 6, 7 or 8. Willing to pay up to €600 per month. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ray
    Daft would be your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 7 workingdog

Hi ray i have two bed flat all most ready to rent 5min city center

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gainford

Thanks very much for your reply! Would you be able to give me some more information about the flat, and do you have any photos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

gainford wrote: »
    Thanks very much for your reply! Would you be able to give me some more information about the flat, and do you have any photos?

If something sounds too good to be true it probably is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Especially from a brand new member. Tread carefully Ray!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 workingdog

murphaph wrote: »
    Especially from a brand new member. Tread carefully Ray!

Lads i gave ray phone number to ring dont shoot someone for been new on this.if someone wants to see the flat its up to them and can also say yes or no if they dont like it?.just saying .

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭PaperArchitect

Hi Ray

We are renting a house in Phibsborough and a friend is no longer able to commit to a place in our house.

We have a 9 month lease. It's a single bed in your own room - €500 a month before bills.
    If you're interested PM me, and we'd like to meet you. We are 2 men and 1 woman.

Advertisement