Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to sell Poker Cruise?

Options
  • 16-08-2014 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Guys, I hope its OK to post here.

OH was lucky enough to win a a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on Oasis of the Seas 6th December 2014 for 2 and a seat in the $100,000 poker tournament to be held on board the Oasis of the Seas in December 2014.

We are gutted but due to family circumstances we can't go ourselves and I'm wondering if any of you could guide me to where we might be able to sell it.
    There's no problem transferring the cruise to someone else but it needs to be done by 1st September.

Any guidance appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭UBERTILT

Only wrote: »
    Guys, I hope its OK to post here.

OH was lucky enough to win a a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on Oasis of the Seas 6th December 2014 for 2 and a seat in the $100,000 poker tournament to be held on board the Oasis of the Seas in December 2014.

We are gutted but due to family circumstances we can't go ourselves and I'm wondering if any of you could guide me to where we might be able to sell it.
    There's no problem transferring the cruise to someone else but it needs to be done by 1st September.

Any guidance appreciated

Asking price?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

UBERTILT, It's worth well over €3,000 but we'd take €1,800 for it. (Cabin alone without the entry into the tourney is selling for over £2000 sterling atm)
    It doesn't include taxes (about $200 for the cabin) or flights.
    Its for a Category B2 Cabin - Boardwalk View Balcony Cabin

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭the_pits

Hi if you post over here you might get better response http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/ Good luck

Thanks a million the_pits ! Do you have any idea which board I should post on? .. Don't want to get into trouble posting in the wrong place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Or...give it to a pro and split the (possible) winnings. That's the gamblers way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭bailey99

is this sold?

Yes its sold bailey

Advertisement