Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When exactly can I check in for a Ryanair flight (allocated seating)

Options
  • 16-08-2014 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

On the Ryanair website it states that you can check in online (for allocated seating) anywhere from 7 days to 2 hours before your departure time.

However, when does the 7 days start, is it at 00.01 on the date of the 7 days before the flight OR is it the hour of the flight departure on the date of the 7 days before the flight.

For example if my flight is Aug 26th at 16.00, can I check in on Aug 19th at 00.01 or do I have to wait until Aug 19th at 16.00.

I know I can check in 30 days before the flight departure if I pay extra for the seats but as we are a family of 6 I don't want that added expense.

I have emailed Ryanair yesterday but haven't had an answer back as of yet, and I won't hold my breath either.

I'd appreciate it if anyone knows or has experice of this.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,159 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I tried for a recent flight the morning of 7 days before an afternoon flight and I was able to check in.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭bredacq

That's great. Thanks Spurious.

Advertisement