Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm worried I might be pregnant

Options
  • 16-08-2014 6:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm hoping someone may be able to put my mind at ease. I'm on the pill and have been taking it correctly. However, for the past week I have been having some stomach issues that are worrying me. I had sex on days 1 and 9 of my cycle, no condom. I am at day 16 of my cycle now so I have not missed a period yet. I have no other pregnancy symptoms except for the stomach issues. basically I have pain in my upper abdomen that seems to circulate around to my back. This has been going on for about 6 days. I don't feel nausea but sometimes a little bloated. I think I am probably overreacting worrying I may be pregnant,as I say I am on the pill and it is probably some stomach problem. Just realy worrying myself!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm not sure what advice you are looking for OP but if you are worried about the pain see a GP. It could be anything. Unfortunately it is too early to tell if you are pregnant but going by what days you had sex, it's very unlikely but possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement