Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit hire

Options
  • 15-08-2014 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anyone know the rough price for hiring suits for wedding including everything tie waistcoat . I need 6 and 2 Paige boys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Depends on quality really.
    Probably anywhere from €80-200 for a 5 piece rental.

A lot of shops wont do paige boy rental btw, kids tend to wreck suits so not great business. On the plus side, you can get them relatively cheap online.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

€100-120 was the norm I found from the shoes through to the cufflinks and everything in between.

A matching page boy was €70-80 depending on the type of adult suit you were going for.

We had 5 adults and 1 page boy and the grooms suit was free. Most places, at least in Limerick, tend to use the same offer.

I've seen 2 piece business suits(used for wedding/rental purporses) for €70 as well but we went for a 3 piece business style suit as oppossed to a morning suit and paid €100 per outfit(€70 page boy)

Advertisement