Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model Trucks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Fiona wrote: »
    Hi there

Does anybody know where I could get a truck like below made up, looking to aquire 3 of them with the names Daniel, Keith and Warren.

http://www.carrollsirishgifts.com/music-books-toys/toys/king-of-the-road-irish-trucks.html

Cheers Fi

Our local Applegreen petrol station has a stand of them so maybe all applegreens have them. Maybe I am wrong, but would have thought Daniel and Keith would definitely be available and perhaps Keith.

Hi there

Does anybody know where I could get a truck like below made up, looking to aquire 3 of them with the names Daniel, Keith and Warren.

http://www.carrollsirishgifts.com/music-books-toys/toys/king-of-the-road-irish-trucks.html

Cheers Fi

Our local Applegreen petrol station has a stand of them so maybe all applegreens have them. Maybe I am wrong, but would have thought Daniel and Keith would definitely be available and perhaps Keith.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

Those trucks in Applegreen are the ones in the link sadly Daniel is the only name they do.

Those trucks in Applegreen are the ones in the link sadly Daniel is the only name they do.

Oh, ok, then sorry, I dont know where you would get them

Probably a bit late, but those trucks are also stocked by Heatons (in Drogheda and Dundalk, anyway).

• Advertisement
Advertisement