Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping Third Year Notes?

Options
  • 15-08-2014 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    So I'm starting 5th year in two weeks and I have a load of third year notes that I still haven't gotten rid of. I'm definitely keeping the ones for languages, but is it worth keeping my geography/science/maths notes? I have really good geography notes but I don't know if they'd be any use to me with the leaving cert course.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭angela1711

I found the junior cert stuff to be mostly irrelevant for the leaving cert. Apart from the langauges I didn't keep any other notes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Hey guys,
    So I'm starting 5th year in two weeks and I have a load of third year notes that I still haven't gotten rid of. I'm definitely keeping the ones for languages, but is it worth keeping my geography/science/maths notes? I have really good geography notes but I don't know if they'd be any use to me with the leaving cert course.

Thanks!

Keep EU language stuff. Ditch the rest. Completely irrelevant to LC material.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,496 ✭✭✭bb1234567

You dont even need the language notes tbh. Youll get more than enough notes in every sunject over the two years...I can promise you that:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

I would definitely keep anything for languages you have regarding grammar or vocabulary but you could more than likely ditch anything else you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Delightfully Bright

Your physical geography notes could come in handy if you're doing geography. You'll need to add to them for the leaving cert but the basics remain the same and they'll still get you marks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭glitzandbits

Thanks for the help guys :D

Advertisement