Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to show you what is happening in Torquay.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I am now being persecuted by and suffering harassment from Torbay council for highlighting this issue publicly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,769 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I've no idea what you're expecting to accomplish by posting pictures on a public forum. If it's this big an issue, why not try to organise a protest or get the local people involved? Maybe contact your MP?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I've no idea what you're expecting to accomplish by posting pictures on a public forum. If it's this big an issue, why not try to organise a protest or get the local people involved? Maybe contact your MP?

Agreed.

It certainly sounds like a significant issue, but unless it's part of a wider grassroots campaign to get action amongst the electorate (including those in a position to vote out the current council members) I don't see it achieving anything much beyond providing a space to vent.

Advertisement