Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding make-up and a present?

Options
  • 15-08-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi I'm doing wedding make-up for a friends wedding and also a bridesmaid. The wedding make-up is a present but wondering if I should be getting a little present as well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

If you wanted to you could get her something small but it wouldn't be necessary in my opinion. Maybe a framed photo of ye from the hen or a nice photo of her and her H2b?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭kkcatlou

No way! The make up would normally cost over €300 so don't be mad. My cousin is doing my make up as a present and I'll be giving her a present on top of that!

I often do the cake as present, and would usually given a token present to go with it, but the cake only costs about €50-80 to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭nearzero

Oh god well makeup is expensive to get done! Maybe do her up a little fancy bride/emergency bag with some wipes, deodorant, safety pins, tissues & maybe a new lipstick/gloss of the one she likes that you are using on her on the day and leave it at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭pipster

color_girl wrote: »
    Oh god well makeup is expensive to get done! Maybe do her up a little fancy bride/emergency bag with some wipes, deodorant, safety pins, tissues & maybe a new lipstick/gloss of the one she likes that you are using on her on the day and leave it at that!

For my clients I do a bag like you have described but the lipgloss would be nice to add.

Thanks!

Advertisement