Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar Bear dies of a broken heart

Options
  • 15-08-2014 12:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724729/Now-thats-address-19th-century-bomb-proof-fort-called-Number-One-The-Thames-goes-sale-500-000-turned-unique-home.html

Goes to show you that animals have feelings too from being separated from loved ones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Polar bear? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Malair said the bear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

He da one from Bel Air??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Is this the article you meant, OP: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723866/Johannesburg-zoo-puts-sick-polar-bear.html ?

The headline's bollocks. The bear was put down due to liver and heart failure at almost double the average life expectancy for a polar bear. Fuck all to do with being 'upset'.

The Daily Mail doesn't half print some absolute shite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

The Daily Fail more like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Aww the poor creature! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

R.I.P.
    M.A.T.E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

The pain was just too much for him to bear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Glock Lesnar

What's your background OP?

I've always wanted to know what type of person it takes to fall for the Daily Mail's made up emotive animal story of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ya some online newspaper stories can be not truthful at all just a gimmick. I prefer the broadsheet papers that are online rather than the tabloids they usually full of rubbish. Usually they tell some of the truth but only half of it or only snippets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement