Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Animation: Ballyfermot vs. IADT

• 14-08-2014 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi ive just got my lc results, and ive gotten in to both the plc animation drawing studies course in ballyfermot and the four year hnd in IADT. Im just wondering if anyone has any advice on which course to pick, im leaning towards ballyfermot at the moment since i can hone my skills over the year, and ballyfermot seems to be more focused on the practical, rather than the conceptual. Any experience/info you would care to share would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aldoaldo

Just wondering, a few months later, what you ended up choosing to do and how it has worked out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 WhyteRed

i ended up going with ballyfermot and its been great, loads of practical work and not too much theory, a great starter course where youre skill really improves, we do a load of life drawing and it has worked out really well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 WhyteRed

i ended up going with ballyfermot and its been great, loads of practical work and not too much theory, a great starter course where your skill really improves, we do a load of life drawing and it has worked out really well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭liam24

Amazing place I must say.

Advertisement