Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrera vanquish

Options
  • 14-08-2014 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Anyone have any reviews or opinions on the 2015 carrera vanquish
    It has a carbon bladed fork with 16speed shimano claris derailers
    Im looking for first time new bike at a low cost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Hey folks,

Anyone have any reviews or opinions on the 2015 carrera vanquish
    It has a carbon bladed fork with 16speed shimano claris derailers
    Im looking for first time new bike at a low cost

What price are they starting at? €450

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kevincavan83

logik wrote: »
    What price are they starting at? €450

€550 but can get an extra 10% discount

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

For 550 if I am being honest, you would be mad to buy a new carrera. You will get almost new bikes from donedeal/adverts etc that are worth twice that. Have you any idea what size frame you will be looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kevincavan83

logik wrote: »
    For 550 if I am being honest, you would be mad to buy a new carrera. You will get almost new bikes from donedeal/adverts etc that are worth twice that. Have you any idea what size frame you will be looking for?

No not particularly, i think it should be between 55-57ish, 6ft tall 32" inner leg
    But as far as im aware different bikes can be different sizes etc.
    Also i would be apprehensive buying second hand in case of warranty issues etc.
    Or getting shafted by someone selling a junker as i wouldnt know whAt problems to look out for

Advertisement